Booking Terms & Conditions
North Ledaig Caravan Park
1. By completing this booking a binding contract is made and the Confirmation of Booking sent to you forms a guarantee by The North Ledaig Co Ltd, trading as North Ledaig Caravan Park that the duration of stay that you request is available and is allocated for the whole period of your booking, consequently site fees are payable for the whole period of the booking. Any change to the original booking must be made or confirmed in writing either by e mail to email@example.com or by letter sent to North Ledaig Caravan Park.
2. To speed up the arrival and pitching process you will be asked to make payment for your booking prior to your arrival. For bookings made on the day of arrival site fees must be paid at the time of booking and for off-the-road visitors site fees must be paid on arrival.
3. There is a £25.00 booking deposit and a £1.00 non-returnable booking fee is added to your account and the £25.00 booking deposit will be credited against site fees when full payment is made. When full payment of site fees has been made on booking with no deposit taken, if you reduce your booking, or cancel your booking, or fail to turn up and the Terms and Conditions of Booking dictate that the £25.00 booking deposit is forfeit, it shall be assumed that the £25.00 deposit has been paid and refunded to you as part of the booking process and where appropriate a sum equivalent to the £25.00 booking fee will be forfeit. Where the total price of the stay is less than £25.00, the £25.00 booking deposit will be charged and a refund of the outstanding balance will be refunded on arrival.
4. If you wish to extend the duration of your booking this can be done at any time but will be dependent on the availability of pitches and we can offer no guarantee that we could extend your booking or keep you on the same pitch. Extended bookings will be charged at the price relevant to the new dates.
5. (a) If you reduce the duration of your original booking giving more than 10 days notice from midday of your arrival date there will be no cost and a sum equivalent to the £25.00 booking deposit less the £1.00 non-returnable booking fee will be deducted from your site fees as normal and site fees for your reduced nights if already paid will be reimbursed to you.
(b) If you reduce the duration of your original booking giving less than 10 days notice but more than 3 days from midday of your arrival date a sum equivalent to the £25.00 deposit is forfeit and site fees for your reduced nights if already paid will be reimbursed to you.
(c) If you reduce the duration of your booking giving less than 3 days notice from midday of your arrival day or departure day a sum equivalent to the £25.00 deposit and the fees for the nights removed from your stay where those nights are within 3 days from when you notify us that you are arriving late and/or departing early will be forfeit.
6. (a) If you cancel your booking giving more than 14 days notice from 12 midday of your arrival date, we will refund a sum equivalent to the £25.00 deposit, less the £1.00 booking fee, and any site fees already paid.
(b) If you cancel your booking giving less than 14 days prior notice but more than 3 days prior to your arrival date we will refund any site fees already paid but a sum equivalent to the £25.00 deposit is forfeit.
(c) If you cancel your booking giving less than 3 days prior to your arrival date, the site fees for the first night of your stay and a sum equivalent to the £25.00 booking deposit are forfeit and site fees already paid for any duration over 1 night will be refunded to you.
(d) If you cancel your booking on your arrival day or fail to take up your booking your £25.00 booking deposit and the site fees for the first two nights of your stay are forfeit and site fees already paid for any duration over 2 nights will be refunded to you.
7. (a) If you inform us more than 7 days from midday of your original arrival date that you require a change in your arrival and departure dates of your booking but maintain the duration of your original booking, this will be dependent on the availability of a suitable pitch for the new dates you require and the new booking will be charged at the price relevant to the new dates and your £25.00 deposit will be transferred to your new booking.
(b) If you change giving less than 7 days notice from midday of your original arrival date or your new booking is outwith the current season a sum equivalent to the £25.00 deposit is forfeit.
8. The reception office closes at 6.00pm and last entry to site is 8.00pm. If you are delayed for any reason and may be arriving after 6.00pm please contact the reception office before 6.00pm on the day of your arrival to inform the warden of your expected arrival time. The warden is on duty until 8.00pm but arrivals after 8.00pm must use the late arrivals area (with mains electric hook-up) at the end of the car park If you expect to arrive after 8.00pm and intend to use the late arrival area please let the reception staff know in advance so that a space can be reserved for you and the normal pitch fee and person charges will apply.
9. If you plan travel overnight or to arrive the day before your booking commences and use the late arrival area (with mains electric hook-up), please let the reception staff know in advance so that a space can be reserved for you. The normal pitch fee and person charges will apply and will be taken to your allocated pitch the following morning as soon as it becomes available.
10. Due to factors beyond our control we may have to change our prices from those previously advertised. The cost of any booking made before any price change will be maintained for the current season at the price advertised at the time of booking. Any booking made for a following season will be charged at the price advertised for the following season and any new bookings made after a price change will be charged at the price advertised at the time of booking.
11. Bookings are accepted on condition that the outfit is for the use of the person making the booking for the whole period of the booking, unless other arrangements are made at the time of booking. Outfits may not be left on site for use by another person unless by prior arrangement with the site. Caravan and Motorhome Club rates will only apply when a Caravan and Motorhome Club member is resident in the outfit.
12. The CampManager booking system requires you to provide accurate information about yourself, the duration of your stay, if you are or are not a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and if you have a caravan (single or twin axle), a fifth-wheel caravan, a motorhome, folding caravan, or trailer tent. If you provide inaccurate or misleading information to secure a booking we may not be able to accommodate you and your booking may have to be changed or cancelled before or on your arrival. In such circumstances your £25.00 booking deposit is forfeit.
13. We cannot guarantee any specific pitch. Pitch requests are allocated on a first come, first served order and if you have a particular preference we will do our best to meet your requirements. We allocate pitches prior to arrival but if you are unhappy with the selected pitch we are happy to discuss alternatives, providing that we do not disadvantage earlier booking who might have requested a specific pitch or area. Ultimately we reserve the right to allocate pitches to ensure the optimum utilisation of the Park.
14. All the information taken at the time of the booking is collected for the purpose of processing the booking and as part of this process your data is disclosed to Campsted Ltd, trading as CampManager who are acting as booking agents for and on behalf of The North Ledaig Co Ltd, trading as North Ledaig Caravan Park. We will not disclose any information divulged during the booking process unless we need to for administrative or legal reasons.
15. The North Ledaig Co Ltd (we) are not liable for compensation and any refund of fees will be at the sole discretion of The North Ledaig Co Ltd if we or you are unable to fulfil your booking through events or factors outwith your or our control e.g. natural disasters, weather conditions, industrial disputes or labour strikes, pandemics or any other similar events.
On receipt of your Confirmation of Booking, please check that the details are correct. If there are any mistakes or queries, please contact the Site Reception as soon as possible.
By continuing with your booking you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.